OT: Yamaha (was Re: [Shotimes] Hold it a minute....)

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:37:49 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I'll hijack this thread momentarily to jump on the Yamaha point for a sec.
 Obviously Yamaha specializes in motorcycles.  This year in MotoGP, Yamaha
is leading the euro championship in large part thanks to Valentino Rossi,
the Michael Schumacher equivalent of his sport.  This kid, and he is a
kid, is so good he was invited to test drive a Ferrari F2003GA.  He may
actually successfully transition into F1 and I bet he could do it.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo