[Shotimes] DIS Dillema

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:06:02 -0500

Doc:
 There are a couple of DIS modules.
Motocraft DY958,Ford 1U2Z-12A297-CA,NAPA TP56
is listed for the 1990-1995 SHO and the 1993-1995 Tbird Supercoupe

Motorcraft DY554,Ford E9DF-12A297-B or BA,NAPA TP502,Borg-warner BWD-CBE58
This is listed for the 1989 SHO,1989-1990 Tbird Supercoupe

They look the same and I can't find out what the difference is. People have
swapped the 2 parts and the cars seem to run? So I am not sure?
Remember also the DIS is used on 1994-1995 Tbird Supercoupe as well as the
twin plug 4 cylinders used in the Mustangs and Ranger pickups.
 The numbers you gave don't match anything I can find. Where is this chart
located?
.
.