[Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:34:19 -0700 (PDT)

George I got 2 words, "Detroit Locker"

George Fourchy <krazgeo@comcast.net> wrote:On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:35:19 -0400, ROBERT SCHIRMER wrote:

>If only I hit the winning lottery number..........

Before you decide which engine you want, go have yourself a classic 9 inch
differential built for it (with lottery winnings). Any good engine will tear out
that 8.8 ring and pinon in a matter of weeks.

Been there 9 times or so in the '90s, and the new one has the SAME rear axle.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Piecea JUNK!!!

George

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell