[Shotimes] Hold it a minute.....was: Re: SHO replacement

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:25:05 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Maybe you need to try on a Gen2, 5-speed of course.  Lowered with Eibachs,
a set of nice 17" wheels, chrome exhaust.  It is a nice aggresive looking
car that I like better than any BMW, and that's saying a lot because I
like BMWs.  The only Gen 1 I really liked was DonDs black Plus with the
17" Momos.  I think the Gen 1s body style aged worse than the Gen 2.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo