[Shotimes] Anthony Northrup's Blue '94 and its noise.....

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:21:38 -0700

Those of you who were here for the San Francisco tour may remember that my tour
guide, Anthony Northrup, with the blue '94 MTX, who was at the end of my 4 car
convoy,had engine trouble halfway into the city.  We thought it was a valve problem,
but apparently he has turned another bearing, #5.  He had the car towed to his home,
and has since had it checked by Nick Chrimes.

Anthony owned (and sold to me) the black car that I have been building into the '90
plus, and which will augment and ultimately replace the Lowrider when it retires.
It also had a spun bearing when I got it....it was also #5 cylinder that was spun.
Interesting...

His immediate plans don't include fixing his car....he is getting married the end of
August, and has also bought a house.  So things have come along that have
out-prioritized his car, and it will sit for a while.  It will get fixed, most
likely with a 3.2 conversion, but that might take the rest of the year to complete.

He wanted me to let you all know.

George