[Shotimes] Overheat - Part II

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:01:40 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I don't think this type of wearout is unique to SHOs.  I keep harping on
this, but stuff wears out.  It's a fact of life.  If you want to drive a
10 year old, or older, car, then you have to deal with this type of
maintenance.  Period.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo