[Shotimes] Value of '95 SHO ATX?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:29:22 -0400

Maybe a bit on the high end, but if it has a maintenance history, and pretty
much needs nothing, it can be worth it.

Except for the "rare green" of course!!  ;-)

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Alan Fanning
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 5:16 PM
To: SHOtimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Value of '95 SHO ATX?

At the recent Calif. convention, my wife was quoted to say she wouldn't mind
replacing her Accord with a nice Gen II ATX. This week a '95 Green ATX with
79k on it has come to my attention. I haven't seen it yet but Nick Chrimes
(who has serviced it the last few years) has indicated it's a very nice,
well-taken-care-of, car. It has grey leather, Tokico's and is otherwise
stock. Does $4000 (Calif car) seem like a good price to you?

Thanks.

    Alan