[Shotimes] Value of '95 SHO ATX?

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:48:22 -0700

LOL!  It IS the "rare green" model!  We'd rather it be that Gen II bright
red, but it does have a complete maintenance history (last 3 years with
Nick).

Just got off the phone with the (74 years young) owner and he stated the
price was "negotiable".  He just took delivery on a new IS300, ordered from
the factory by his son, who works at Toyota and can get factory pricing.

We'll see. We're both tired of the lousy seats in the Accord when we go on
trips. But at 128k it's never required a t-stat, radiator, tie rod ends,
brake rotors, engine sensor of any kind, trans work, doesn't drip, and gets
35 mpg on the highway. But it's SO boring!!!  :-)

    Alan