[Shotimes] Help! Battery hitting idler pulley - WTB alt. idler pulley

Edward Mazurek emazurek@cisco.com
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:34:46 -0400

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your replies...

Sorry about the duplicate post earlier... I didn't get
any shotimes posts for several days and I thought it
was lost in the mail.

I got the belt from RockAuto I believe. I don't
think I compared it to the original (which had 130K
on it). The latest one I got from AutoStone.. I'll try
that one and see if I can adjust that pulley lower.
(once I get a new pulley that is!)

I'm getting tired of replacing batteries!

Thanks... I'll post when I put the new belt in as
to my results.

Now, anyone have one of those pulleys...???

Thanks,

Ed