[Shotimes] "SHOs" before 1989

Patty Doyle snowwind1990@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 06:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

 Shylo McKinsey <mrfluffy02@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO History - 1986 SHO?>
Cc: TaurusSHO <shotimes@autox.team.net>

Your father may have seen a prototype test "S H O", or he may have seen what I have seen once also, and have spoken with a previous owner of::::; a 1987/88 Thunderbird SHO...
I believe when this was brought up in discussion some years ago, the consensus was that some dealerships had these special order for BIG $$$$$$$.

"""">Ya know, thats really interesting. My father keeps
swearing that he was looking at a "souped up" Taurus
in Billings, MT in the mid 80's.  I told him that the
first year was '89, but he kept insisting that it was
more like '86 or '87. He liked the car, but could
never afford it. <<<<<<<

http://www.cardomain.com/id/snowwind
1990 White S H O:    Snowwind:  @319K..very stock, very OEM
1991 Black S H O:    Bart:  @212K ..not stock, not very OEM