[Shotimes] OT "I call him mini-SHO" Ford Focus ZTS

Scott webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

OK, its not as big as the Taurus SHO, but it does only weigh around 2600 pounds.

I picked up a mod'ed 2003 Ford Focus ZTS on Monday and I have to say that in mod'ed form these cars are a blast to drive.  That and there appears to be a never ending supply of parts out there.

I had posted a few pics so some people could identify some of the performance add-ons here http://www.webtrendsguy.com/gallery  .  Scroll ALL the way to the bottom.

I guess I outgrew my two-door convertible stage of my life.  Having a six hour drive to go see my girls kind of killed my thoughts of going back to my fav Gen 1 SHO, but a number of things made this impractical.

Back to what I started saying, if anyone is looking for another fun car for the stable, I can't help but recommend these cars.