[Shotimes] "SHOs" before 1989

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:35:51 -0700

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:56:48 -0400, BOB FISHER wrote:

>if i remember correctly they made a taurus called the MT5 or something like
>that?maybe this is the car you're thinking of.i believe the were V6's with a
>5 speed tranny and aluminum wheels.

The MT5 was a 4 cylinder car.  There is one in the local PnP.  I never saw one on
the road....I didn't pay attention to Tauri when they first came out.  I had to get
used to the body style.

It is said to be partially responsible for the original production of the SHO....the
5-speed idea was successful enough for more to be made.

George