[Shotimes] Help! Battery hitting idler pulley

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:24:09 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Edward/Kevin,

I just checked my 3.2L with UDPs.  There is easily 1-5/8" gap between the battery tray and the
pulley.  My front motor mount is less than 2 years old.  I offer this as a datapoint to describe a
known good state.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo