[Shotimes] SHO engine in RWD

rsdesi@jps.net rsdesi@jps.net
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:48:58 -0400

I was cruising a Ford Ranger site recently and they were talking about what
it would take to put a SHO engine in a Ranger.  One guy was saying that the
engine would have problems cooling in the North/South configuration due to
the coolent flowing in a direction for a FWD car.  He said that head
gaskets would need the sides swapped in order to fix the problem.

I have seen that a few guys are using the SHO engine in RWD cars, but this
is the first I have heard coolant flow direction being different.  Anyone
have comments on this?

Rich

http://mail2web.com/ .