[Shotimes] selling sons 94 ATX

don d 1badsho@thenuthouse.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:20:02 -0400

I am considering selling my sons 94 ATX that was just in a minor accident.

First the car .. its a 94 atx with about 110,000 miles. A new ford tranny was put in at 67,000 miles and no problems since than.

A new water pump was put on about 6 mths ago and the car will have a major tune up done by me in the next mth.

The car is very fast ... in great shape too.

It would be easier to tell whats wrong with it than whats all right.

The only things that dont work is the abs light has been on for about 6 mths and I havent had a chance to look at it.

Car is white .. with grey interior ... cloth and leather .. JBL sound system that works great ... ice cold air.

The accident busted out one fog light .. and scuffed up the lower bumper. Up close u can tell ... but from 10 feet or so .. looks fine.

Small dent in the hood about a inch long and 1/4 inch wide that we pounded out so its not real noticable.

Beyond that .. the body is very straight .. never been in a accident and the car has always run well and gets great gas milage.

I dont really know what I want for it or what its worth .. but since the damage is minimal upfront ... and we decided to keep the insurance check ... i would let it go at a discount.

I would think somewhere about $3000 to 4000.

I will sell for $2500.

One caveat ... I have to get jr to agree with this .. but since he will be getting a new car out of this dont think this will be to diffucult .. early college graduation present !

Go canes !

dond