[Shotimes] Believe It Or Not Intel SHO

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

By the sounds of it your SHO is running some sort of Windows based programing and in the 11 months it finally downloaded every patch and hot fix to make it work right again.
Because that's the only other thing I know on the face of the earth that works like that.
Dave
Peter Maggiacomo <gtsrider@yahoo.com> wrote:
Guys, I had the wierdest thing happen with my
95 SHO MTX. About a year ago, within a few weeks of
one another, my SHO AC crapped out in some of the
hottest, most scorching heat season in Florida.
Also, at about the same time the water pump started
leaking all over the cat, making an interesting
mist show every time I parked. It was too hot to work
on it, so I decided to drive with the windows down...
oh what fun, and with the waterpump, I'd just refill
recovery tank whenever the dash light came on.
I lived with the car this way for about 11 months.
Last week I decided with the heat coming on again to
get the AC fixed, so she was dropped off at my
mechanics garage. I also told him to check out the
leaky waterpump. About 4:00pm I get a call from my
mechanic. He asks whens the last time I used the AC.
I tell him about a year ago. I get silence and then
a big huu. He say that's funny because it's working
fine now. So then I give a big huu. Then I say well
did you check the waterpump? He says yea... can't
find anything wrong with that either. Passed a
pressure test, he says. So here my SHO fixes itself
and makes me look like an odiot. I asked my mechanic
for a bill and he shrugged his shoulders.
I thanked him and later returned with a cold 12 pack
of Becks. AC is colder than it's ever been and
waterpump does not leak. Later I will explain what I
think happened. Just happy with the outcome anyway.
-Pete