[Shotimes] strut info

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:58:48 -0700

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:34:30 -0400, ROBERT SCHIRMER wrote:

>I wonder if I could trouble somebody (i.e. George) to expand his strut installation instructions in greater detail (to include dummie instructions for me), so that in the future others can gain from my experience this weekend.

Yes.  I can take pictures of the various steps, and the clearances involved with the
knuckle moved back, and when it is cocked on the bottom of the strut.  They can be
added to the SHOTimes website, I'm sure.

Evan.....can we put pictures on my strut replacement page?

If not, I can sure put them on my page.  I can make a strut swap page easily
enough....there is a car here that is just about to be ready for a full set swap.

Sorry you didn't get it done.  If you were closer, I'd do it for you.

George