[Shotimes] Believe It Or Not Intel SHO

Marc Randolph gsf1299@speedfactory.net
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:21:30 -0400

This one is easy. It's not your car. Someone with one just like yours parked
near yours and his ignition turns without a key, like some others so your
key worked and you're driving the wrong car. Checked the VIN lately?

Seriously, I remember when my sister went to Midas to have her '74 Capri's
rack and pinion mounts replaced. She had to buy the parts first from the
dealer and left the car at the shop. Returned later to pick it up and they
couldn't find the keys. When they got the mechanic over, he said he did the
work and left the keys on the seat. He pointed to the lot next door where he
left the car, since gone. Someone had a similar Capri at the shop next door.
The mechanic walked by my sister's car, got in the wrong one which had keys
in the ignition, did the work, and returned it to the same spot. The other
owner got some free work and a second set of keys. The mechanic thought it
was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. Just another reason to do it
yourself.

Are you sure it's your car???
Marc/Atlanta