[Shotimes] Redundant radio control

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:33:28 -0500

Carl:
 I used a Soundgate unit. I see now they have upgraded and expanded this
adapter to include Pioneer and Sony HU's. The new model is FRDSW2. I have
the older FRDSW1. Here is the web site. They have units for other makes too.
http://www.soundgate.com/products/remote-audio/ford.htm

PIE also is in the converter business and seems to be OK. I have never used
any of their products.
http://www.pie.net/apguides.htm
.
.