[Shotimes] Redundant radio control

gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:54:01 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

With Frank Whittle's permission, I posted his Word document as is to my
website.  The file is about 1.3MBs in size due to the picture content, so
just be aware of that if you are trying to grab this via dial-up.  Either
opening or saving the document should work fine.  In the case of the
former you will see the word doc open in your browswer window and in the
case of the latter you would save the actual file locally.

http://prochilo.myserver.org:2080/Redundant_radio_control_fix.doc

PS.  Frank, good job on this buddy and for being able to send the file.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo