[Shotimes] Subframe Recall total BS

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:39:35 -0500

I believe a good subframe bushing to use is the Gen 3 rear bushing. No
harshness like Delrin or AL ones but nice and stiff. I was planning on
getting a set before I sold my '93. My Delrin ones were too hard and they
cracked.

Quote from www.shonutperformance.com

"96 Rear-style subframe bushings (4) (fits 86-99, possible performance gain
for 86-95, better than ANY OEM 86-95 bushing. Requires slight notching of
the 86-95 subframe with a hand file or similar) part #'s YF1Z-5400155-AA and
F6DZ-5400396-A". Need 4 of each.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com