[Shotimes] exhaust question

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:43:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have 195,000 on mine. They sure LOOK original. Maybe
they aren't, but I don't have any records showing if
they were replaced. The cats still seem to be in good
shape when I checked them a coupla months ago. I'm
just happy with it the way it is, so I'm just gonna
leave well enough alone.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX