[Shotimes] quickly replacing a spring?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:31:54 -0400

If I have a full assembled strut with spring, how long should it take me to
replace a front one on my car? This morning while sitting still in my
driveway one of my springs fractured into 4 pieces. I heard a noise, but
only shoulf something fell off a shelf in the garage or something. Went to
back out the driveway when all of a sudden my front passenger tire exploded.
The spring was cutting right into the tire.

So I need to get my car back to driveable condition ASAP. How long am I
looking for it to take to do this job? Car is on original springs and struts
100k.

THanks
Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX