[Shotimes] quickly replacing a spring?

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:00:10 -0400

With all the time you have on your hands and all the time you been getting
recall kits im astounded that you never inquired about the recall on this!
Yup they would have fixed it for Free, Im not sure now but give the stealer
a call.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 2:32 PM
To: Shotimes@autox.team.net; TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] quickly replacing a spring?

If I have a full assembled strut with spring, how long should it take me to
replace a front one on my car? This morning while sitting still in my
driveway one of my springs fractured into 4 pieces. I heard a noise, but
only shoulf something fell off a shelf in the garage or something. Went to
back out the driveway when all of a sudden my front passenger tire exploded.
The spring was cutting right into the tire.

So I need to get my car back to driveable condition ASAP. How long am I
looking for it to take to do this job? Car is on original springs and struts
100k.

THanks
Bruce J Malachuk

*       94 Opal Frost MTX