[Shotimes] quickly replacing a spring?

bjshov8@comcast.net bjshov8@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:53:45 +0000

I replaced front struts on my 90 a couple of years ago, reusing the original springs.  From memory it seems like this job took me between 1 and 2 hours, and I wasn't working particularly fast.  Being from Texas I didn't have to worry about rust problems.

Right now I think to just pull one strut/spring assembly off and put on another could possibly be done in 10 minutes if all goes well, and if you have good facilities to work in.