[Shotimes] ATX Tranny Problems Resolved!

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Is there actually someone named Flash that helped out
or were you breaking apart my email name..haha

I had a feeling that my advice wasn't the solution but
I'm glad that you are back on your way again.

Ian