[Shotimes] ATX Tranny Problems Resolved!

Jonathon Beisler brokensho@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:34:25 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings to all again!

Thanks to some expert advice, I was able to fix my locked shifter!  Steve Weinrich, Jim Leyden and Christina (Chris)? not sure which one, sorry all called me and offered great advice.  Steve told me that it was a fuse.  I thought that it was another one and missed the right one.  He also told me that if it blew again that it was probably the sensor under the master cylinder for the cruise control.  Thanks for that Steve!  If you hadn't told me that I would have been back at square one.  That connection was definitely bad as it was practically melted together.  Also thanks to Ian and Flash for some advice.  Thanks to this great community, I'm no longer stranded in Orlando.  Not a bad place to be, but not home either!  Thanks again to everyone for the advice.  It got me back on the road.
Take care,
JB