[Shotimes] 2 SHO's 2 Problems 2 much damn money

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

Don,

It's documentation but it's not all that great you can some of the odd things done to the car and a few things that don't make sense. It looks from the paper in the plastic folder 4 sheets of it to be exact. That I'm the third owner and the PO had gotten the car from his dad.....Who started the scroll..... Up until the kid got it had regular maintenece and tires and such done then when the kid got it. I have stuff like 2 Tires at Discount 1 rear strut at Tuffy. Exhaust from Tuffy. 1 Rotor and half a set of pads put on the front and the other side put on 4 months later. Fuel pump in 02. The one that intrests me right now is the Chip installed may of 97 I've really gotta check that out.
Dave

Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:
Dave,

Wow, whoever owned and worked on that car both were almost
(excuse the term) anal about documentation. That is GREAT! :)

I love stuff like that with a used/old car.

The key to better resale: documentation/documentation and
documentation.

Don Mallinson