[Shotimes] 2 SHO's 2 Problems 2 much damn money

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:27:58 -0500

Dave,

Wow, whoever owned and worked on that car both were almost
(excuse the term) anal about documentation.  That is GREAT!  :)

I love stuff like that with a used/old car.

The key to better resale: documentation/documentation and
documentation.

Don Mallinson