[Shotimes] Re: SHO 94 V6--Do cams need to be welded

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:55:36 -0500

Oh yeah, please send your replies to him direct, he is not on the mailing
list.
I did suggest he sign up.

Rick Glass

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Glass
  To: shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 12:54 AM
  Subject: Fw: SHO 94 V6--Do cams need to be welded

  Someone help this guy.....I already set him straight on the cams not being a
problem.....referred him to AutoZone for an upper gasket set (I believe it is
available there now).  But, I really can't help him with the "knocking,
missing noise".

  Rick Glass
     Nashville, TN
     SESHOC
  '99 Silver 49k (these freakin' things add up fast)
     Flowmaster 40's
     no "pre-muff"/no resonator
     still not Kirk'd