[Shotimes] Need V6 V8 piston rod

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:03:15 -0500

We have a project for the SHO Club going and need a
representative example of a stock SHO V6 piston/pin/rod
setup, and the same thing for the V8.

These need not be good useable parts, but they should be
complete including rings and dimensionally correct other
than minor wear.  A set of factory rod bearings (worn is
just fine) would be nice.

Scuffed piston skirt is OK, bent rod, or half a piston NOT
ok!  :)

Be glad to cover postage and if someone wants something for
useable used parts, be glad to pay reasonable parts price.

Please contact me directly off-line.

Once we are done, they will probably wind up as trophies for
the convention, maybe Joseph Van Oss can come up with a
category?  :)

Don Mallinson