[Shotimes] Engine Oil Treatments...

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

I saw that engine restore used very sucessfully. A friend of mine poured it into his camaro and before the next oil change we were dropping a new 350 into it. So in effect it did work just toasted the engine and had to be replaced..

Years back MotorTrend was flogging some Corvette's they Had 4 of them. Two from Chevy one was built to hell. The other had the Falkner V12 stuffed in it. There was a Lingenfelter Twin Turbo. And a Greenwood that was semi built. It ran Wynn's oil treatment similar to the slick 50 thing. They took them out to the road course and the Greenwood spun it's bearings..........So I've never bought into any of it.............. Until the SHO and my valve stem seal problem. Now that I've switched to the Valvoline Max Life my puff a smoke between shifts when I'm on it hard has gone down and it's using a quart every 1800 miles instead of every 400 miles.
Dave

Shylo McKinsey <mrfluffy02@yahoo.com> wrote:
Anyone ever tried these? "Pour this in your oil and
you see results overnight". Thats what they all claim.
Just curious if anyone have ever tried these products
and what the results were...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX