[Shotimes] Convention notes/announcement

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:49:33 -0500

Everyone going to the convention:

We sent out confirmations for every registration we have
Saturday.  If you don't get it in a few days, contact us.
This also means checks and credit cards have been
cashed/hit.  :)

There was a bad FAX number on the registration form on the
internet for a few days VERY early on.  If you tried to send
it to that, you may not know that the FAX didn't go through,
and we have no way to know you tried to send it.  Our FAX
number is: 309-444-8570.

ALSO:

Thunderhill has a noise limit.  ALL cars must have a muffler
system of some sort, and the noise level is 103db.  at 102
they warn you.

Check the packets you get for things we may need from you
yet, like DRIVERS FORMS for thunderhill or SIZES for shirts!
  Some of you left those things out.

Keep your fingers crossed that Jan and I get all this put
together in time to get on the road, and the George and his
crew get enough sleep before we put them to work at the event!

See you there!

Don and Jan Mallinson