[Shotimes] Brake pads

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:39:37 -0400

Gents,

Never try to change a woman's mind after it's made up - how many times to
you have to be told?

(Tho the Raybestos Quiet Stops sound pretty good to me...) <G>

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Angermeier [mailto:kickinsho@charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 5:04 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Brake pads

Thanks to all who have replied.  I DO appreciate everyone's input and
experience.  I have decided to go with the OEM.  Yes, I found three sets in
Ohio and I am getting them for $49/set.  Thanks to B&B Ford in Sheboygan
Falls, WI.  They did get me the OEM for the other car too.  The parts guy
reminded me.

FWIW, I only use my '93 for "cruising" so to speak.  She doesn't, and won't
see any track time.  That's for the '91's, which will more than likely see
the brake upgrade Kirk!  ;^)

Thanks a bunch, again!!!

Kris

'91 White Plus
'91 White Plus
'93 Ultra Red ATX

"Women Who Behave Never Make History"

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.