[Shotimes] Brake pads

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:48:31 -0500

Or the other one would be, "don't confuse me with the facts, I already made
up my mind".

Kris

'91 White Plus
'93 Ultra Red ATX

"Women Who Behave Never Make History"
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Mucher" <mmucher@bellsouth.net>
To: <TechSHO@topica.com>; <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 4:39 PM
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Brake pads

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet. classes  over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1b1dhxAb7wrvsa/UOP

Gents,

Never try to change a woman's mind after it's made up - how many times to
you have to be told?

(Tho the Raybestos Quiet Stops sound pretty good to me...) <G>

Mark