[Shotimes] Convention Round Trip Vehicle Transport

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:24:13 -0500

Al,

First, Do you have a new phone number address that I need to
put on the SHOclub.com information pages about vendors?  I
assume you still have parts to sell even if the carcasses
are gone?

Second, I found this truck driver that Josh is working with.
  To go ROUND TRIP for $1000 coast to coast is a SUPER deal.

I must have contacted 20 companies, and most quoted minimum
of $1200 one way.

There isn't time to search out another company that has a
friendly (I talked to this guy, he seems like a real nice
guy that owns a SHO and will be part of the convention!)
driver that understands SHOs and will take the cars back.
Same truck both ways is better than two different rigs.

The advice of other brokers is fine, but for this trip from
the NE, Josh has put together a great deal.  For others, if
you can get one way $600, that would be super.

Don Mallinson