[Shotimes] OT - Bastards did it again

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:01:59 -0500

Unconfirmed or un-substantiated?

Here's the quote "How can we inform on our brothers when we see all these
pictures coming from Abu Ghraib and Rafah," Muklas Nawaf, a resident of
Dhahar al-Budaih, said". Here's the web site: http://tinyurl.com/2xrmk

Every picture I had heard about from Abu Graib and oral sex said 'simulated'
not actual.

Another case in point. When a car was blown up a couple days ago and 13
people were killed (8 of them Iraqi's, by the way), the Iraqi people on the
scene threw rocks into the burning cars and poked the still burning bodies
with sticks.

Once again, I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would say anyone
'had it coming'.

We screwed up at Abu Graib. Soldiers are getting court-martialed. A CIA
contractor is getting charged with murder for his interrogation technique in
Afghanistan. We are a civilized society.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com