[Shotimes] My 90 For Sale

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

Like the subject says.
Here is the good. New BFG Comp TA Touring HR4's 4 months old. Have all the paper work. New clutch Kevlar faced Easter of this year. New subframe bushings Bryan Kings Aluminum's New water pump Radiator CPS timing belt. New brakes calipers rotors pad front and rear. new sliders and brackets  Full LeBra. NEW O2 Sensors. Silencer removed. Both driving lights perfect. Car has the Hypertech module installed. Runs great shifts great car is pretty damn fast.
The bad missing 2 basket weave centers. Front seat has to tears and wear on the bolster edge driver side only. The passenger seat is perfect. Rear seat has one tear. Rusty body mouldings of course. Some surface over the wheel wells typical SHO rust but no through holes. Cracked windshield.Needs struts all 4 corners. Driverside door locks don't work.
Extra's as soon as I get them here next week or so. Plus hood Another back seat dome light covers and door lock actuators. Rear driverside caliper stick for no reason.
Car is red with black perforated black leather interior
I'm starting at 1500.00 or Best I am taking offers.
Dave