[Shotimes] OT - Bastards did it again

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:29:35 -0700 (PDT)

Careful people. We don't want some idiot moderator in
here.

And with the hostage killing today, alot of the Muslim
world denounced them. One group in Mecca went so far
as to saying that they won't get into heaven.

I've said my two or three cents. Yes it was a horrible
thing, and I just about posted something about it
before Paul did, but lets keep the rest of this
offline. Or we might start pissing people off for no
reason, when the REAL reason for this list is our
love/hate relationship with our POS's...uh...I
mean...cars. ;-)

Shylo (I hate moderators) McKinsey

'91 White MTX

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/06/08/poll.binladen/