Primer Type Dissertation.....was: [Shotimes] Engine Vacuum

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:36:51 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Yow!!  My head hurts, but thanks for a typical great posting George.

I have no idea how well my SHO works in this area.  I know I'm not getting
good fuel mileage.  I've actually considered for a while replacing the
coin tray/cupholder with a set of three gauges.  Maybe one of those should
be a vacuum gauge?
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo