[Shotimes] Front bumper cover removal gen II

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:54:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hello-
Is there a step that's not listed in the Helm's regarding removal of the front bumper cover on the Gen II ('95 specifically)?  I've removed the 6 push pins on the top, the 4 underneath, the 2 on either end (Helms says 1 on each end), and the 6 nuts (may have only needed to remove 4).  The ends of the cover pull loose, but I can't seem to get the cover to pull forward.  It seems like it's hanging up somewhere behind the headlights, but I can't figure it out.  I had to stop before I completely lost my temper.

I'm assuming these push pins are available from Kragen or AutoZone, right?

Thanks for any help.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX