[Shotimes] Meguiar's Nxt Generation Wax

Bill Strobel theamcguy@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

I was waxing one of the cars today and used Meguiar's
new Nxt Generation wax and is it great.  Goes on easy,
you do the whole car at the same time, removes minor
imperfections, grease and tar, and leaves a great
shine.  I really like it because it does not leave any
white residue and comes off dustless.  Also if you get
it on any black trim it will not stain it or turn
white.  Makes it so easy to wax the car.  As far as
shine goes it was a good shine but it's really hard to
tell as the car I waxed was white.  The bottle says it
provides a deep shine and it was right about
everything else.  This stuff is easy to use and with
the Car SHOw coming up you need to give this stuff a
try.

=====
Bill Strobel
Independent Towing