[Shotimes] WTB Gen 2 taillight

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:52:51 -0400

I need a drivers side taillight unit for my '95.  I would guess all
the Gen 2s are the same, but don't know for sure.

Car is going into the body shop for an accident repair.  Insurance
company found a used one for $90, and the body shop tells me
that that's typical around here.  So if anyone has one that they
would let go, with shipping, for at least $20 or $30 less than that,
it would be of great benefit to me.

I know what you're thinking, why would anyone sell something
that much less than it's worth, but I don't know what regional
prices are for something like this.  Maybe someone can get them
all day for $20 somewhere else.

Anyways, let me know if you do.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio