[Shotimes] WTB Gen 2 taillight

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:36:11 -0400

Shit when my 95 SLO went in for repair the body shop got brand new Ford
units for $90.

I think I have one for ya let me go check

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 9:53 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; techsho@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] WTB Gen 2 taillight

I need a drivers side taillight unit for my '95.  I would guess all the Gen
2s are the same, but don't know for sure.

Car is going into the body shop for an accident repair.  Insurance company
found a used one for $90, and the body shop tells me that that's typical
around here.  So if anyone has one that they would let go, with shipping,
for at least $20 or $30 less than that, it would be of great benefit to me.

I know what you're thinking, why would anyone sell something that much less
than it's worth, but I don't know what regional prices are for something
like this.  Maybe someone can get them all day for $20 somewhere else.

Anyways, let me know if you do.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX