[Shotimes] Convention Registration deadline.

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:05:28 -0500

Just a reminder that we are enforcing the convention
registration deadline of June 30th.

We won't accept any late registrations after that date (we
will allow a couple days for things to get to us in the
mail) because of the advance time necessary to get stuff
printed and the fact that we have to take off several days
early to get to San Francisco.

If you are going, get your registration in now.
Registrations at the convention will be accepted on a
hardship basis only, because again, it causes chaos for
people trying to get things done for those that managed to
plan ahead.

Thanks for understanding!

We are over 70 cars officially, so I consider that a very
good turnout, and I expect there to be several more
registrations in the next week and a half.

Questions?  Check the SHOclub.com web site, or e-mail me back.

Also, we posted the Thunderhill driver event rules and forms
on the web site.  If just now sending in your registration,
print those out so you know what to expect.

IF you are driving in the event, you MUST send us a
driver/car information form.  These have always been posted
on the web site.  We are sending blanks to those that didn't
send them in with registration.

Thanks, see you all in San Francisco!

Don and Jan Mallinson
SHO Club