[Shotimes] Well, I did it (bye bye SHO, hello STi)

mash4 mash4@pacbell.net
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:29:05 -0700

Way to go. That's one of my dream cars. If I could I'd buy one in a
heart beat, say bye bye to the SHO and not think twice about it. We
drive what we drive for the most part because we like the vehicle. I've
never understood how people can cop such an attitude about their
vehicles. Biggest example is Harley riders. Most stuck up bunch of
people I've ever met besides Porsche owners(taking artistic license to
paint with a broad brush). But let's face it we've all met them.  All
vehicles have their good and bad points and if you're lucky enough to
afford the big ticket items more power to you. Doesn't make you any
better or worse then anyone else. Just means you can afford to drive
what you like and that's what we all wish we could do anyway if we're
not doing it already. Enjoy the sh$t out of it brother and don't worry
about wipen the smile off your face.