[Shotimes] This stuff has got to go! Many parts for sale!

Jonathan Zane KC2SHO jonzane@kc2sho.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:40:00 -0400

Guys I've got almost a complete parted out Green 93ATX and another White 94
ATX to part out or sell whole.  Everything must go I need to buy a tremec
for my Stang and Fix my other 2 SHO's. I'm located in New Jersey about a 1/2
hour east of Philadelphia.

Here's short list from the 93, and some other parts
4 Doors (Complete)
Engine and trans in the cradle (130k) I drove it home, Everything was fine.
All Wiring harnesses
Computer
Gauge Cluster
1/4 windows
Pass fender
Rear bumper cover
Trunk lid w/ wing (slight damage to wing)
Tail Lights
Pass marker light
All the electronic doo-dads and boxes from the engine compartment and from
under the dash.
ABS computer and the hydraulic part
Interior panels, Air Bags, Steering wheel (mocha) (seats were trashed)
I have several radios, and one is the piggy back cd unit
3 sets of amps and a wiring harness for them
I have a silver hood with very mild damage

These are the only parts I didn't keep:
http://www.kc2sho.com/images/shotime/pages/DSCN2182.htm

If I didn't list what you need please ask, I probably have it.

The White 94 ATX can be seen here:
http://www.njfourwheelers.com/pictures/94sho/
This Car runs and drives, water leaks from the block somewhere, someone let
it freeze.  I replaced the blown out radiator already but haven't looked to
see if the block is cracked or if it is just a freeze plug.  It has 85k on
it the engine runs great with lots of power and the trans shifts very well.
(This is why I bought this car)  Clean positives shifts.  OD is
malfunctioning.  We put it on the snap-on scanner which only produced one
error.  A solenoid in the trans.  I'm guessing this is why the OD doesn't
work.  I will part it out or sell it whole.  If I part it out I will not
sell the trans.  This car has the mocha cloth interior.

Verified PayPal and I can make private auctions on eBay to protect both
parties.

Thanks,
Jon
www.kc2sho.com