[Shotimes] RE: MY 1997 is for sale( read)

Kirk J Doucette kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:50:40 -0700

Im game but I don't want 10k.. to get what I want to pick up in the next
week or two I need 6500 as a minimum.. its going on ebay as we speak.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 6:42 AM
To: 'John Breen'; v8sho@v8sho.com; 'Kirk J Doucette'
Subject: RE: MY 1997 is for sale( read)

Seriously, we should see if we can do it. We could set up some rules such as
money is refundable if the minimum by-in isn't met. We could also do a time
limit. I'd buy a ticket today!

Kirk, you game?

Paul L Fisher
1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.
 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter
Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com