[Shotimes] thanks was BOO

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 05:54:59 -0700 (PDT)

A big thanks to everyone who helped out. I managed to
get it back together last night.

The job wasn't hard but it was a really tight squeeze
for me. I was also really confused when I pulled the
switch out and some other stuff fell out and I had to
figure out how it went back together. It should be
correct now. The only difference (I hope) is that I
installed the cotter pin from the back instead of the
front. I don't think that this would matter at all.
The wiring has stayed cool while the switch is in
operation so I know now that the problems were the
result of the failed switch.

Thanks again!
Ian