[Shotimes] BRAKE PROBLEMS (sorta long, but an easy read!)

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:17:18 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I've noticed that the pin furthest forward on each side has the problem.
I don't know if that's concidence or based on the way the brakes work.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo